Sunday, 17 August 2014

DT for Unscripted Sketches......

 
 
A little while ago I happened upon the Unscripted Sketches  blog and their call for a new design team for  Project Life card styled sketches...
 
Weeeell, it just appealed straight away....
so I did the sketch on a little card and that sense of playing with scraps and also doing something that was going to be apart of my PL album just struck a cord!
 
So I sent it in for consideration and got the nod that I'm on the team (very BIG smile!)


http://unscriptedsketches.com/2014/08/meet-the-unscripted-designers/
 
 
Its just plain fun... a little PL card doesn't take long (pretty good from me being a painfully slow scrapper!) and strangely has it has a sense of accomplishment the same as a LO or card does.
I know.... I did say it was strange.... but for me true.  I really really love doing this!
 
SO....... here's what happened....

 The sketch:

DT Sketch #1
 
 
 
 
And the little card I made and sent in.... using left overs!
 
 
We will be using the weekly Unscripted Sketch to create specific Project Life style cards for our Project Life albums.
But you can make what ever you like from the sketch :-
flip it, rotate it… create a project life card, a scrapbook page, a card or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!
 
So come and play!!!
 
xx
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS on the DT!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So happy for you, Mandy! Congratulations! Your PL card is really pretty. Such a fabulous color combo!

Laura said...

Hooray for Mandy! So pleased for you :)

Deb said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your little card is gorgeous. I love the idea of these challenges.

Dale Tiernan said...

What a neat idea!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on your new DT! Have fun! and your card looks wonderful!

Lizzy Hill said...

YAY!! Congrats:):) This sounds really great...I'll have to add it to the list....love your little red card - FUN!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Congrats on the DT spot! And why not get as much enjoyment out of this as a layout? Enjoying the process is what it's all about.

Julene Matthews said...

Congratulations Mandy. They have good sketches. Love your work!!!