Monday, 28 July 2014

Color Combo's Galore #251


 
ColourCombos Galore have a very pretty inspirational board to play with
 
three different pinks, a black and olive green...
and some great criteria....


Inspirational Photo #1- Focus on Elements: Shaped tags or labels: Use dies to make shaped journaling tags. Also included the pink flowers from the photo.
Inspirational Photo #2
Focus on Typography: Typewriter Fonts : Used my little typewriter for journaling. Also a typewriter pic on the background paper.
Inspirational Photo #3 -Focus on Pattern: Polka Dots:
Used polka dot paper and created my own polka dot by using little olive green sequins. Also used some triangles inspired by the triangle pattern on the wall of the photo too.
 
The 4th Photo is the theme wedding/marriage and since I didn't have anything to match that, left that one out.  Anyways, only one of the four is the minimum... so no problems there!
 
I'm just struggling with photographing well with our rainy Winter miserable weather.  grrr!
 
 
 
xx


6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! Love it when your slightly shabby side comes out:) And is that a sparkly title I can sorta see??? So sorry it's RAINING & dull wintery weather down there. Won't tell you it was sunshine, & 21 C here today - or I walked the beach for a couple of hours. Nope, won't do that to you;)!!!!! Least it's good scrappy inside weather, right???!!!!!!!!!

Dolly B said...

Love the moodboard and your layout is fabulous. Love how you have incorporated all the prompts and gained the colour palette. A really cool layout
Mary

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the word fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the typewriter!!!!

JansArtyJunk said...

Love what you have created with yhose papers Mandy...I do love a vintage typewriter and bunting!! Jan x....Oh, and I've just put up my creative tour blog post ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

You truly make the most amazing and interesting pages, Mandy! You have such a fun and artsy style, that I totally wish I could mimic! I love your background and the polka dots you made with sequins and brads, and really love the silhouette cut photo, too. She looks like she's popping up from the typewriter, and what a perfect visual to match your theme. Love it!