Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Paige's Birthday...

Yesterday, Paige turned 15!
I have no idea where that time has gone...
Here's the birthday card I made for her.  She loves the little dresses I make


Happy Birthday Paige!!

Remember a while ago I made Paige this Canvas and told her not to peek if she was looking at my blog... weeeeell, I got away with it! She didnt even see it!

 Concentrating hard on were she was going to put her little 'hangers' to hang her jewelry up with.

We shopped in the afternoon and visited the farm with family and went out for impromptu tea
Paige had a great day

----------------------------

In the meantime
SCRAPJACK had just uploaded the Dec reveal....
check it out here
Here's my DT sample:
Hannah


And got the first 5 days of December done in my December Daily
shown HERE
Once I get the whole DDaily done I'll upload it to this blog  (big smile!)


xx

6 comments:

Jamilie said...

CUTE card!! Happy birthday Paige!! Love the layout also!!

Jenny said...

Oh Mandy... your birthday card for Paige is gorgeous... love the dress too... and the canvas is wonderful... how lovely to have jewelry handing on it... sounds like she had a wonderful day...

Jenny x

Dora said...

Happy Birthday to Paige, and love the card you made for here, that dress is stunning!
Your canvas, is beautiful!

Jenneke said...

Happy Birthday to Paige!! And of course to all of you! You have a beautiful daughter, Mandy. She looks so much like you!
So great to see she's happy with her canvas!

XXXJenneke

yyam said...

Happy birthday Paige!

Your layout is just gorgeous! And that card is soooo pretty! I want a dress like that!

Julie said...

just love what you have done here Missy.