Monday, 20 December 2010

DONT YOU JUST LOVE SCRAPPING CHRISTMAS???

 I do!
So I'll overdose myself with it this month and be very happy to move on when its over!
But for now....
some more
DECEMBER DAILY PAGES!

Hannah and Paige with their wonderful singing teacher.
They have been learning from her for about 8 years now.
Their last singing concert for the year.
I added in more pages by gluing extra pages onto the canvas to flap open.

The day I made up a heap of more cards and this is a flapped open page!

Thought my kitchen looked rather festive so took a pic!
this is the top of the extra glued in page.

Couldnt go without adding in a page of my finches

Presents for my friends at Art Class and the last class for the year.

My dd delivering her bound thesis to the uni!

I've wanted to scrap these pics for so long..
Santa passing our house ringing a bell - they raced out the door and I raced for my camera!
This was in our old house 

Using very old papers and dont even know what brand they are!
A very little Hannah accepting a little gift from Santa


Hope your Christmas preparations are underway!




11 comments:

Lea said...

Wow!!! Love the December Daily pages, especially the finches. The colors in the first Santa layout are fabulous I love how you cut around the photos in the 2nd Santa layout!

lotte chew said...

wow!!!! gorgeous project! the colors are fabulous!!

yyam said...

Oh your pages are so lovely Mandy! :)

Love those finches! Sooooo cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are JUST GORGEOUS Mandy! loveeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pastila said...

Oh, great work! Gorgeous, Mandy!

ann said...

Beautiful luv everything especially the colours.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful safe Christmas.xxx

Cathy said...

WOW all your Dec Daily pages are fantastic... loving all the gorgeous colour & detail... especially love the page on your finches... so cute!! Hope you have a fab Christmas and a wonderful New Year :)

Lean said...

Cool pages again Mandy i love your bird page so sweet.
have a nice christmas byebye,lean

Deb said...

Ooooooooo! your Dec Daily is looking sooooo lovely. Luv your LO's......such sweet pics.

Sandra D said...

Just beautiful Mandy ... all of it!

Theresa said...

Wonderful pages. they are really fabulous. =)