Tuesday, 16 December 2008

AUSSIE SCRAPJACK (and picked as a FAVE!!!!)whoohoo!

I adore Louise Nelson's work - so I set about looking through her LO's to see which one I'd like to scrap - TALK about DECISIONS!! So so so many fabulous creations!! Anyway I chose this one and the inspiration came from the lacework, the gold and the leaves - I love its intricacy but yet simplicity of her LO and tried to recreate this really important element. Therefore, this is what evolved! Thanks Lou! (The gold is hard to see - click to enlarge) And yes - yet more finch photos - but they are sooooo photograph-able and scrap-able!! Thats Scrappy in the front with Booky sitting on nest behind!

3 comments:

Julie said...

this is just adorable Mandy love the pic of your finches.

Louise said...

Wooow Mandy, ...Wooow!!

Lou :)x

Jane Smith said...

Mandy I just love your work!! Have a great Christmas. Xj